Thursday, July 11, 2013

Biker Ballerina

Today I went for a fun look, mixing styles. I decided to wear my baby pink silk circle skirt with my high low cut Harley Davidson tee. What felt obvious to bring this look together were my doc martens. I always wear my docs with dresses and skirts. I actually like them better paired that way than with pants or leggings, which I do do sometimes. I loved how my new sunglasses went so will with the t-shirt because of the orange lenses and orange writing! The second I put them on I was ready to run outside and go for a walk. However, even just going into my back yard to take these photos, I realized I'll need to put on lots of layers before venturing far.... god, sometimes I had San Francisco summers!









Le Specs Half Moon Magic Shades - Nastygal
High Low Cut Harley Davidson T-shirt - Thrifted
In Your Dreams Skirt in Blush - Nastygal
Black Docs - Dr. Martens
Belt - Thrifted



No comments:

Post a Comment