Monday, June 17, 2013

That Picnic Feel

My weekend up in Shasta was short lived. I slept in every day past noon, and then hung out at the lake until it got dark both saturday and sunday. I pretty much foWe think my eldest cat, Minou, might be sick. She has been throwing up at least once a day lately, and really big amounts. It was the worst this weekend. We are planning on taking her to the vet at some point this week, hopefully they can tell us whats wrong with her, and that its easily healable! Because of her, I decided to wear my Meow belt today - finally!
The shirt I'm wearing in this post is actually color than portrayed in the photos.. I found it at a goodwill in Manhattan. Its covered with "summer activities" such as bathing suites, suitcases, sunglasses, sunscreen, tennis rackets, cameras, binoculars and visors. It makes me feel like a upper middle class white woman in her 50's during the late 80's / early 90's. I LOVE IT!






summer themed button down - goodwill
meow belt - urban outfitters
high waisted denim cuttoffs - urban outfitters renewal
high tops - converse

Also, this is Minou everyone!



p.s. the hot mess that I call my hair, will soon be different! planning on doing it tonight, so get ready!

4 comments:

  1. You are lovely in the chucks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit! your blog looks very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete