Friday, June 14, 2013

Prep For The Weekend

The weather in San Francisco has been decent, but I've been wanting some real summer weather. Therefore, me and my mom are heading north to the Mt. Shasta area for the weekend. Don't worry, I'll be bringing pre-planned outfits, my DSLR, and my laptop! I can't wait to work on my tan by lounging in my back yard, and  learning how to SUP (stand up paddle board). Sadly I will still have macroeconomics and art history work to do over the weekend, but the change of scenery will hopefully do me some good; I've been having really bad headaches lately. So here is how I'm celebrating the soon to be amazing weather, and roadtrip ready. Bring on a four hour car ride with my mother!







Crescent Headpiece + Necklace - designed and made by me
Cape Tee - Free People
One Teaspoon ZZ's Shorts - Free People
Ankle Boots - DIYed

No comments:

Post a Comment