Saturday, June 22, 2013

Pink Like A Girl

Although it is really nice weather in San Francisco today, I decided to layer up. We are taking my cousin to the beach later, and for those of you who think San Francisco is super nice and "California-y" with palm trees and 24/7 nice weather, you are wrong. San Francisco has been having lucky nice weather, because usually it is foggy and cool, which I like (layers are my best friend). The beach is always windy, and the water is too cold to even step into. Hence my preparation of layers.
My new One Teaspoon dress was designed for people with short legs, they must photoshop the catalogue models photos when they wear it. I was considering returning it, but decided it looks good with boots, almost hide the fact that the maxi dress is now a midi dress, so I'm keeping it. Hopefully you guys agree that it works, because the time to return it is running out.









Bowler Hat - stolen from my dad
Pink Oversized Sweater - Free People
One Teaspoon Dirty Cash Maxi Dress - Nastygal
Boots - Doc Martens
"META" Necklace - hand made
Turquoise Pendant - found somewhere on Haight street

No comments:

Post a Comment