Friday, June 21, 2013

Orange Rhymes w/ Door Hinge

My cousin is visiting us from Berlin for 6 weeks, which hopefully wont distract me from posting regularly. This dress is so comfy, but I must admit, not the most flattering if you have boobs (which is visible in my photos lol). Free People has this same dress shape in multiple dresses, maxi dresses included. At Coachella I bumped into a ton of girls wearing all the different styles of this dress. Oddly enough, the combination that I own, I havent seen anywhere else; this happens to me pretty often with FP pieces. Have any of you seen it before?

On another note, here you have a better few of how my hair looks now.... what do you think?







Beanie - Free People
Stripped Denim Jacket - Free People
Orange Dress - Free People
Fringe Bag - Urban Outfitters
Jeffrey Campbell Cayman Multi-buckle Platform Sandals - Urban Outfitters


No comments:

Post a Comment