Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Flower x Power

You know how excited I was about the Lazy Oaf x Nasty Gal collection, and that the flower power dress I had ordered had finally showed up yesterday. The dress is so much fun, and really comfortable; such a good festival dress! While wearing all I really want to do is dance around, even though today I wore it to do my online east asian art history assignments. If I end up going to Outside Lands this year, it will most likely wear this dress on one of the days of the festival!







Lazy Oaf x Nasty Gal flower power dress - nastygal.com
Jeffrey Campbell tread oxfords - urban outfitters


The fact that the dress I ordered came with stickers made me smile! I LOVE STICKERS!


p.s. im really starting to hate my ombre. ill have to either dye it blonde or brown real soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment