Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Post Memorial Day Weekend

When I think of Memorial Day weekend, it used to just mean no school on Monday, now all I can think of is all the online sales. Sadly, this Memorial Day I had no money in the bank, and no family to bribe to take photos of me for my blog, hence, no new clothes and no new posts. In San Francisco we had our annual Carnival parade on Sunday, after the parade me and my friends bought some beer and to hang out in my sunny backyard, but I promised to drive my friend to his car. On my way back home I got into my first ever car accident (luckily no one was injured! and the damage on the car isnt bad either). I finally got all the insurance claims handled yesterday, and my parents are back from their Memorial Day weekend getaway, so I FINALLY was able to do a blog post.



 





High Low Cropped Sweater - LF Boutique
Pleated High Rise Skirt - Forever 21
Missu Cutout Platform Oxford - Jeffrey Campbell


Obviously I didn't have the best long weekend, but I hope yall had a better Memorial Day weekend than I did!

2 comments: