Monday, May 20, 2013

Last Day of School / Pictureplane Show

Friday was my last day of school for the semester, and to celebrate, my best friend Conny from high school came over and we went out with some of my friends to a Pictureplane show. If you don't know of his music, I recommend you check it out!
For the show, I got to style my friend Conny with my own clothes, which is always a lot of fun, especially when the person you are styling feels comfortable enough to be going out in what they have on. Below is a picture (sorry for the shitty drunk iPhone photos), of the two of us in our outfits.


Conny is wearing:
Top - UNIF
Leggings - Widow
Boots - Dr. Martens

I am wearing:
Top - American Apparel
Skirt - Nastygal
Socks - borrowed from my friend Jessi (green hair)
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell
Jewelry - handmade & freepeople

Here are a few more photos that we took that night, more to come, once everyone gets their disposables developed. (;


Alex (@alexandervander) and I.



Gaby (@topsg_xo) in her self made PVC dress, and I.



Conny (@conny_swiss), Jessi (@jessi_lembo) and I.

p.s. All usernames I had given are for instagram, in case you are interested in a little stalking of my friend group. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment