Saturday, May 11, 2013

Chasing and Repousse FINAL PROJECT

I wasn't the biggest fan of my Chasing and Repousse class, yes it's a beautiful form of working metal, but it takes too much time and effort for my likes. I tried making a hibiscus flower, and basically failed. But, since its a jewelry design class our final project for the semester is an actual/wearable piece of jewelry, which let me turn my hideous hibiscus into a warrior princess style cuff bracelet.

Here are some pictures of the finished piece: 






Sadly I have terrible lighting in my dorm room, but here is another picture that I posted on my instragram account where you can see the different colors of the metals I used better:


p.s.
Finals week being this week, you can expect a few more posts about my other final projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment