Thursday, May 30, 2013

Cat ON The Hat

Yesterday on my way to the grocery store I stopped by the auto shop to see how much its going to cost me to fix my mom's car after getting into a car accident on Sunday; its not too bad, but to have it done before the weekend I had to leave the car there. While walking from the auto shop to the grocery store I decided to stop at Best Buy, and I finally picked up a new charger for my DSLR battery. So happy to finally take good qualtiy photos again.... iPhone photos are just not in the same ranking.
I havent fully unpacked from coming home from New York for the summer, which makes it difficult to get dressed in the morning. The dress I'm wearing in today's post was my last purchase before leaving New York (I still don't understand why there isn't a Free People store in San Francisco). Right when I saw it in the store I thought it would look great with one of my black cowboy hats (I have three). One of them I had put in my storage unit in Manhattan, and the other I left with my friend after Coachella, because I didn't want to carry it on the plane along with my two carry-ons. So I dug out my old cowboy hat that I have since I was 8. It fits a little tight on my head (I sadly had to remove the cow fur belt that goes around the rim because it wouldn't fit at all with it on). It's covered in one of my cat, Minou's white fur, and there was no lint roller in sight. Hence the title of this post. All in all, I hope I have something to do today, so this outfit doesn't go to waste (it's been pretty boring in San Francisco this week), god, I miss working.









cowboy hat - found around the house
Applique Bell Sleeve Tunic - Free People
white crotchet fringe bag - Urban Outfitters
cuff bracelet - hand made
Moochie Platform Sandals - Jeffrey Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment